Key things to know about our self-storage facility in TaurangaMarch 1, 2021
Things you didn’t know about how self-storage works
Preparing for a house declutter and wondering whether you should get a storage unit in Tauranga? Let Store & Stack Self Storage make life a little easier for you by listing some of the things people often don’t know about our storage facility.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions you have about using a storage unit. We’re here to answer your questions and to help with any requests for quotes.
Key things to know about Store & Stack Self Storage
- There is a minimum one-month storage period, but no maximum storage period.
- Access hours at Store & Stack Self Storage at 106 Taurikura Drive, Tauriko Business Estate, Tauranga are 6am to 10pm.
- Store & Stack Self Storage is very secure. It features 24/7 CCTV, number plate scanner, coded gate entry, electric perimeter fencing and security alarms. Your belongings are highly secure at our facility.
- We don’t offer insurance, so best to take out your own.
- Storage unit users can’t store petrol cans at our facility.
- Storage unit users can store motor mowers – but only if empty of petrol.
- Access to the storage facility is via coded gate entry.
- There are lights at the storage facility if you come at night. Auto senses will turn lights on inside the facility.
Take a quick tour of our Tauranga storage facility
We’re here at Store & Stack Self Storage to help you find the perfect storage unit for either personal or business use. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote for a storage unit at our Tauriko facility.
We look forward to hearing from you.