Storage tips to get the most out of your storage unitJuly 1, 2021
It’s quite normal to look at your empty storage unit and wonder how to best make use of the storage space. At Store & Stack Self Storage in Tauranga we love passing on packing and storage advice, whether it’s for a personal storage unit or a storage unit for a business.
To help further, we thought we’d write down a few of our favourite tips and share them with you today. So, here we go with six self-storage hacks to optimise your storage unit space.
Our six self-storage hacks to save space
- Use plastic containers to store soft items. This enables you to stack the containers on top of each other to maximise the space.
- Store beds along the side of your storage unit.
- Store furniture first as it takes up the most room.
- Leave a gap down the middle of your storage unit to enable easy access if you need to get something out at a later date.
- Use specifically made storage boxes to protect breakables and precious items as storage boxes are made of thicker cardboard to protect items than the likes of a standard cardboard box.
- Use specifically designed plastic mattress and lounge suit covers to protect your items from dust and moisture.
Step inside Store & Stack Self Storage
We hope our advice on how to optimise your storage space is of help. Please don’t hesitate to call us on 07 543 2286 if you have any questions about our storage facility.
Wanting to get a free, no-obligation quote for a storage unit at our Tauriko, Tauranga storage facility? Not a problem. Hit the button below and follow the simple steps. We look forward to hearing from you.